Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Anointing: Directed and Guaranteed

What a wonderful, anointed women of the Lord Priscilla Shirer is. I have so enjoyed the first two session of our study of David. I hope you are enjoying this study as well as I am. Here are the notes from session 2 for those that missed the video session:

1. God is not looking for perfect women. He is looking for passionate women.
She referenced 1 Chronicles 13
2. We have a father whose heart for us is love.
3. Having a God awareness is going to cost you something and cause you to make decisions that you would not normally make.
4. The enemy has a three part plan to kill, steal, and destroy. (John 10:10)
5. The anointing not only guarantees you opposition, but it also guarantees you access to God. PRAYER is the most wonderful weapon we have! PRAY, PRAY, PRAY!
6. David's example shows us that the most important thing that we can have is a fresh, ongoing, intimate relationship with God. (1 Chron 15)
7. The anointing not only guarantees you opposition and access to God, but it also guarantees you specific, divine, direction from God. God speaks to us!
8. The more you know God, the more clearly you will be able to hear him!!
9. The anointed are not only guaranteed opposition, access to God, with specific, Divine direction from God, but also we are guaranteed supernatural results when we obey God.

This week God really emphasized to me the importance of prayer. I need to pray more and increase my time alone with God. There is power in prayer and I intend on unleashing God's power through my prayer life. I hope you will too.

Looking forward to seeing my sisters on Tuesday,
Stephanie

No comments: