Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Praising God for this family!

I've set up the blog, and I even have a follower....THANKS JENN! I spent a little time last night tweaking the appearance of the blog. Now I need to start blogging I guess. But not now. Now I have to make sure my little man gets his clothes on and is ready for school. And then there's my princess. She thinks she has brushed her hair and is ready, but she needs a little help on the hair part. Bless her. She typically forgets to brush the back of her hair. At 7 years old she isn't as concerned with her appearance as I think she should be. I'm sure there will be plenty of days in my future when she spends hours getting ready and then I will really complain. HA! The joys of parenting. But what a blessings! Thank you God for these precious kids, and a wonderful husband!

Oh, the husband!! He's doing a marathon on Sunday. Go Dean Go! This will be his first marathon. I'm excited for him. I think he's a little anxious. I'll be on my knees praying for him this week, and making sure he eats well. We'll have to do some carb loading on Friday and Saturday.

And so the blogging begins..

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Okay...I was laughing when you said you can't blog right now...but then you went on blogging! :o)

I'm going to so love getting to read your posts Stephanie!!

Love you!
Jenn