Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Reasons to Praise God TODAY!

I've got so many reasons to Praise God today. Here's a few of them:

  • Praise God for medicine that heals!
  • Praise God for my healthy family!
  • Praise God for answering prayers to heal my friend's son that fell out of a 2nd story window last week!
  • Praise God for sending Jesus to die on the cross for me. Without Him, I would be headed to hell for sure!
  • Praise God for Thanksgiving and my mom's cooking! Can't wait for that!
  • Praise God for a home and shelter from the cold.
  • Praise God for a husband that works hard and provides for his family!
  • Praise God for a school to send my kids to where they can pray and learn about the Bible.
  • Praise God for my church and our church leaders.
  • Praise God for the country I live in. I don't have to worry about praising God in public!
  • Praise God I have eyes to see and ears to hear!
  • Praise God for the laundry!

Ok, I'm stopping with the laundry. I'm not sure I could list all my house chores in one list of praises! (-:

Blessings to all those reading this. Please let me know what you are praising God for today! stephieb@swbell.net

No comments: